You’re the best and you want to join
a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
Are you looking for a Career that will make your dreams and goals come true? Anthony Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is the place to make that happen. We offer long-term career growth potential, great pay, and benefits. We are perhaps the fastest growing HVAC/Plumbing company in the Kansas City area and we have been locally owned and operating since 1951, now that is job security!
If you are a talented, hard-working individual, we want you on our winning team. If you are quality driven, have excellent customer interaction skills and want to be treated like an owner, then look no further
WHY WE NEED YOU
***Are you restless in pursuit of factual information?
***Is your knowledge more "book" smart as opposed to "street" smart?
***Are you direct, factual and no-nonsense?
***Do you have a "by the book" style?
***Do you prefer to be considered the resident expert of the matters you know?
The Big Task
Do you want to change people’s lives by giving them a meaningful career and skill path? Do you like having fun at work? Do you have new innovated ideas and methods to train individuals in learning new skills? If so, his is the opportunity you have been looking for! We are looking for someone to think outside of the box and make training fun again.
The Technical Trainer will research, plan, and direct development of content for technical training for Residential HVAC and Plumbing Technicians and Apprentices. This position will manage subject matter related to the development of new and existing technical training programs. The Technical Trainer is responsible for seeking new content design and delivery methods to support learner needs beyond traditional classroom and learning delivery approaches. Candidates must be willing to have fun and create new innovative ways to learn Plumbing and HVAC!
KEY SUB TASKS
- Creating a strategic plan for technical training and the utilization of technical resources, including technical centers, simulation rooms, and laboratories.
- Collaborating with sales and product management teams to develop technical training programs that integrate technical data, strategic brand direction and key customer insights, into cohesive professional education strategies.
- Developing training experiences across formats, including classroom, hands on techniques and webinars
- Facilitate learning to enhance the competency of attendees, strengthening their skills in the application of our vast product and technology portfolio.
- Create and maintain high quality curriculum and course materials through collaboration with leaders and specialists. Determine and regulate templates and formats for presentations and other collateral materials.
- Oversee and participate in training events to ensure a high quality learning experience, and appropriate transfer of knowledge.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the continuous education and training of others, and stay current on technology trends.
- Be familiar with requirements for issuing relevant certifications such as NATE Certification
- Gather feedback on quality of training provided and make necessary adjustments. Ensure the highest level of content and quality in our educational offerings.
- Maintain records and documentation for all training activities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS desired, other technical disciplines or related experience considered.
- Master Plumber is preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience with oversight and delivery of technical training programs.
- MUST HAVE:7+ years’ experience in HVAC or Plumbing or related products and/or industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and public speaking skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple audiences and levels within both internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership experience working with teams.
What We Offer
We offer an outstanding benefit package including:
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401(k) - up to 50%!!!
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal time
- Quarterly Bonus Program and much more!!!
Learn More About Us