WHO WE ARE
With a growing company comes the need for the right addition to our team. This position is for a true leader in one of our divisions. As a company we pride ourselves on Doing It Right! Taking care of the customer is our top priority and we want to be the first company they think about when faced with a plumbing need. In addition, working together as a team is very important to us, making this a great place to work for all.
WHAT WE DO
We strive to be better today than we were yesterday. To do that, we need great management to help keep the wheels turning smoothly.
The Big Task
You will manage a division including technicians, customer relations, as well a data gathering in order to coach your division.
KEY SUB TASKS
- Using our operating system, gather data for coaching
- Hold one on ones with your technicians
- Attend Management level meetings
- Oversee all invoices in your division
- Attend daily and weekly meetings
- Finalize division payroll
- Inspect your team and equipment regularly
- Represent the company well in your appearance as well as communication
- Job visits
- Ride along with technicians to provide training
- Know your technicians so you can place them on the right call
- Be reachable during emergency hours
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
- Plumbing or Heating/Air Technician experience
- Prior supervisory experience is a plus
- Great customer service skills
What We Offer
- 100% Employee Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance + Family coverage available – We pay 100% of your insurance premiums
- Take home truck
- Paid time off & holidays
- Matching 401K
- Exciting pay structure
- Training available
- Involvement in your community through events
Learn More About Us
Check us out.