You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
Are you looking for a Career that will make your dreams and goals come true? Anthony Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is the place to make that happen. We offer long-term career growth potential, great pay, and benefits. We are perhaps the fastest growing HVAC/Plumbing company in the Kansas City area and we have been locally owned and operating since 1951, now that is job security!
If you are a talented, hard-working individual, we want you on our winning team. If you are quality driven, have excellent customer interaction skills and want to be treated like an owner, then look no further.
WHY WE NEED YOU
- Do you want the freedom and independence to make your own income choices?
- Are you a proactive, outgoing, intuitive individual with a charismatic social style?
- Do you enjoy a fast paced environment?
- Can you paint an image and ideas with your communication style?
- Do you need a busy atmosphere that is constantly changing around you?
- Do you have experience engaging and serving customers in their homes?
- Do you have knowledge of residential plumbing equipment and projects?
The Big Task
Do you want to change people’s lives by giving them a meaningful career and skill path? Do you like having fun at work? Do you have new innovated ideas and methods to train individuals in learning new skills? If so, his is the opportunity you have been looking for! We are looking for someone to think outside of the box and make training fun again.
This role will deliver, reinforce and sustain learning solutions that build and enhance the skills, knowledge and abilities of the Sales, Customer Service, HVAC and Plumbing teams. The Sales Trainer will build strategic relationships that allow for on-going collaborative interactions that help identify learning gaps and potential solutions. A thorough understanding of training techniques, adult learning principals and HVAC/Plumbing performance measurements will ensure that learning experiences are effective and values driven. Successful execution of this role will result in improvements in our key business metrics: Customer growth, sales revenue, and customer loyalty.
KEY SUB TASKS
- Field Support: Build collaborative internal, external and cross-functional relationships as an integrated part of a support organization and the HVAC/Plumbing leadership teams. - This includes regular attendance on conference calls and in meetings with field leadership. - Schedule and attend regular visits with technicians onsite and in the field. On the job training to learners at all levels.
- Training Reinforcement and Sustainment: - Timely, actionable and accurate follow-up that promotes enthusiastic leadership engagement for post training strategy increasing the practical application and consistent demonstration of the desired competency, skill or behavior. Ongoing calibration and alignment of training initiatives to business priorities. Ensure continued development of skills and competency, keeping spirit of initiatives fresh and relevant with all team members.
- Communication: Provide field level feedback and personal observations to internal teams to support on-going quality improvement. Ensure technicians are aware of training initiatives and have a clear understanding of how to execute. Provide regular individual contribution updates as requested.
- Training: Prepare for and facilitate training. Able to employ traditional Instructor Led Training and On the Job Training to a diverse audience in both size of group and experience. Able to co-facilitate with field leaders and prepare them to cascade training as required. Promote an open and supportive learning environment that fosters knowledge transfer, competency, and practical application of desired skill or behavioral change.
- Strategic Planning: Work collaboratively to optimize learning initiatives. Identify learning solutions based on feedback, observations and business performance including training completion reporting. Recommend best course of action including how to prioritize and integrate learning solutions into existing field operations plan. Utilize existing content development process to create tools and new learning solutions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of Sales Training or Related Experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Competent understanding of Adult Learning Principles
- Able to facilitate effective and engaging presentations using a variety of delivery modalities
- Able to manage group or individual conflict
- Ability to facilitate learning to a diverse audience with a variety of leadership and learning styles
- Able to read, analyze and discuss possible action plans based on business performance metrics
- Ability to adapt facilitation style to co-workers to ensure an engaging and effective delivery of knowledge transfer occurs
- An understanding of HVAC and/or Plumbing industries are preferred but not required
What We Offer
We offer an outstanding benefit package including:
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401(k) - up to 50%!!!
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal time
- Quarterly Bonus Program and much more!!!
Learn More About Us