Residential electrician installer / Service Tech
AAA Electrical Services Inc established 30 year old company with ties to our clients and community.
Built a reputation getting the project done with our teams hard work. Teams 80 years of cumulative experience keep the job interesting and lively. AAA Electrical Service offers support and training form our owner and managers.
We provide residential home services to our customers with goal of sameday services and installs.
- Meet clients, listen to electrical issues or repairs needed, address there electrical concerns
- Service and repair electrical wiring systems, Home automation, Fire / CO detectors, add circuits and panels, lighting, ceiling fans.
- Provide electrical system inspection, of
- Knowledge of NEC and local codes a PLUS
What we require
- Clean DMV must provide at face to face interview
- Clean cut
- Must pass Physical, drug screens mandatory
- 3 years + electrical install rough and finish minimum
- 5 years + electrical install / Service technician
- Card carrying General Electrician certification A +
- Organized, Good communications skills
- Career Orientated
What we offer
- Competitive Pay based upon experience, Bouse programs
- Weekly cash spiffs
- PTO , vacation and sick time paid
- Training in house customer service and technical
- education program / keep current on codes/ skill set
- 40+ Hrs a week
- Flex, part time schedule for those seeks additional compensation
- We Offer career not just a paycheck
- Team spirit environment
- All local work metro sacramento area
- All programs eligible after 90 days probation period.
Take action today apply for career opportunity seeking 4 technicians