Guardian Plumbing is a family owned and operated business that offers plumbing services to both residential and commercial properties. We’ve been in this industry for quite some time, and you’ve probably seen our trucks all over town. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. Join our team and you’ll find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Our Plumbing Department is growing by the minute and we are seeking to hire experienced, customer oriented technicians to solve our customer's problems by doing the job right the first time. We are looking for someone who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
Treat our customers as an extension of the Guardian Plumbing Family while using our technical and customer service skills to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair residential and commercial plumbing issues. You will diagnose and repair residential and commercial plumbing systems then lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions. Our code of ethics is the single-most important aspect of how we operate, and we are successful because we make sure to adhere to it in everything that we do!
Be a part of a professional team of integrity by representing yourself in a professional manner to help build a brand of quality and honesty.
· Perform work that will meet all standards of building codes and safety.
· Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
· Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
· Keep your truck inventory up to date.
· Properly complete paperwork.
· Join the on-call rotation.
· Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
· Have and maintain a clean driving record.
· Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
· Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in residential and commercial plumbing service, installation and repair
· Pass a drug screen
· Clean driving record and background
· Lift, bend, climb, crawl (ladders, attics, tunnels)
· Must be able to work flexible hours (Nights and weekends)
· Must have high school diploma or equivalent
· Must have own hand tools
•Nice Equipment and Software to allow you to do your job right!
•A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships Guardian Plumbing.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make Guardian Plumbing a career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, then please contact us today or submit your resume to email@example.com
Temecula | California