You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Tampa. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line plumbers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
You will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Join the on-call rotation.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Plumbing Lead Install Technicians perform repairs, install of sewer, install of water lines, repipe in cpvc and pex, water conditioning systems, tank less water heaters, tank type water heaters, etc. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses. Ideal candidates will understand boiler operation, sewer cleaning or jetting, basic repairs of faucets and pipes. All interested candidates must be able to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
* Must have the ability to be part of a team
* Background check
* Motor Vehicles Records Check
* Drug Free Work Place
* Ability to work overtime/night/weekend hours as required
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Tampa. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% for you, dental and vision available.
• New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• IRA Plan with a company match.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Red Cap Plumbing and Air.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Red Cap Plumbing and Air by visiting https://redcapplumbing.com/. When you're ready, please follow the directions at https://redcapplumbing.com/about/careers here to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Red Cap Plumbing & Air Inc.
Tampa | Florida