We’re looking for a Office Manager to help us enhance financial performance and operational decision-making throughout the company.
As a office manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to conduct financial planning, forecasting, strategic analysis and reporting.
By working closely with the owner, general manager, service manager and call center manager, you will help grow the business.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner, producing a financial infrastructure for sustained growth.
- Build and maintain detailed financial reports to support short and long-term strategic planning.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Regularly present analysis and reports in an easy-to-understand format.
- Develop deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive pressures/opportunities.
- In Charge of HR, AR/AP, payroll, cash management and all related accounting procedures.
- Manage accountants to establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback.
- Provide accurate, on-time income statements to owner.
- Coordinate with external agencies for tax planning, preparation and reporting.
- Ensure that state and federal income tax reporting is accurate and current.
- Maintain consistent and streamlined recruiting practices.
- Shape company culture by carrying out agreed upon values, specfically ethics and integrity.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Desire to learn our business and engage in our success
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/human resources or related field
- 7 years of proven experience with not more than 5 years since last experience
- Managing a significant aspect of HR with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Significant experience with desktop QuickBooks
- Significant comfort using software to perform required duties
- Exceptional analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, changing work environment and work under strict deadlines and maintain calm and collected attitude
- Strategic problem solving skills and able to determine when to escalate issues and concerns
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel.
- Accounting 7 years (Required)
- Prefer 5 years experience supervising and managing employees
- Human Resource Experience (Required)
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life, Paid Vacation and Sick Time
Full Time $40,000 to $60,000 /Year, depending on experience