WHO WE ARE
SameDay Heating & Air is the leading full service heating and air conditioning contractor in Northern Utah. We also offer plumbing & electrical services to our customers. We are growing our company with the help of our amazing team members!
WHY WE NEED YOU
SameDay Heating & Air, Plumbing & Electrical has a great opportunity for a proven leader to join our fast paced, goal oriented, professional, and fun company as Manager of
Service Operations. All Field service Managers will report to you. As the Manager of Service Operations at SameDay, you will be responsible for ensuring the company vision which includes customer satisfaction, employee development, recruiting, sales & profit goals is achieved while maintaining our desired culture. You will work as part of a dynamic and passionate leadership team. You will recruit and manage staff, maintain effective pricing, provide customer service training and seek innovative products to improve customer experience and ensure quality.
The Big Task
- Provide the Leadership to successfully manage, motivate and guide Service Operations.
- Achieve Profit Goals.
- Provide daily guidance for field service managers.
- Recruit and hire employees to Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and seasonal spikes.
- Develop and maintain on-boarding plans for new employees.
- Ensure our Service System/process is understood and executed flawlessly by all field technicians.
- Forecast training requirements, man power and equipment requirements and assist in budgeting
- Maintain wage ladders for all service positions.
- Seek new products for service teas to sell and implement sales of these products.
- Determine Inventory and tool requirements.
- Coordinate with the CSR Manager to ensure daily call counts are met.
- Manage and Train dispatchers to ensure calls are optimized and processes followed.
- Create and maintain work schedules
- Assist trade administrators to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Adhere to the company's plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Business experience
- Understands Financials
- Responsible for the bottom-line
- Bachelor's Degree or MBA
- Experience running an Operation
- Great Personality
What We Offer
- Excellent Wage and Bonus
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Industry and Leadership Training
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K - Safe Harbor
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Excellent working conditions
Learn More About Us