WHO WE ARE
“We do great work…because we’ve got great people”
I’m Brad, my wife’s name is Sarah, and since 1999 we’ve been serving Austin as the best Plumbing & HVAC company in Texas. We only hire the highest skilled, most reliable, licensed plumbers and air conditioning techs in the business. Solving problems for our customers, doing the job right and standing by all of our work 100% – it’s just what we do.
WHY WE NEED YOU
- Serve customers with a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Present options on every call and assist the customer in making the best decision for their home and their family.
- Perform every job with technical excellence in order to live up to our warranties and guarantees.
- Are familiar with aspects of HVAC repair and new installation.
The Big Task
- Applicants must have a current driver license.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of residential service, diagnosis and installation of HVAC equipment.
- EPA Certification.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut and drug-free.
- Ability to troubleshoot service issues.
- Demonstrate proper and safe use of tools and related equipment.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment.
What We Offer
What You Can Expect:
- Full Time work schedule Monday - Friday
- Rotating On-Call schedule
- Competitive pay plan (hourly & commission)
- Complete Benefits Package including insurance plans, 401(k) with company matching, paid holidays, time off accrual and more
- On-going training opportunities to advance your skill set
- Great team environment and support staff!
Learn More About Us
or APPLY here - https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/205993?source=ccp&key=noMgPM%2b%2fX1XD%2bVEbV7QUVRrhSsntr30F0p1cBGrSEVE%3d