You will diagnose and repair electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Join the on-call rotation.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
Min 5 years experience
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Los Angeles. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
• Medical Insurance
• New technology, iPad & access to integrated software.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• 401k Plan
• This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Express Electrical Services.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Express Electrical Services
Los Angeles | CA