We are a premier residential and commercial service electric company.
We are located in Hatboro, PA and are a leading electrical company when it comes to customer service and quality of workmanship. We are continuing to grow and in need of professional, courteous, experienced electricians. All of our employees need to be able to pass rigid drug testing and multiple background checks as well as having a valid drivers license.
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line electricians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
You will diagnose and repair electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, other techs and customers.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Join the on-call rotation.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
If you have at least 4 years experience, self-motivated and able to work on your own
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in the area. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Company supplied truck to drive and work out of everyday.
• Medical Insurance -- health, dental, vision.
• New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• Simple IRA Plan with a company match.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Bruder Electric, Inc.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Bruder Electric, Inc. by visiting www.bruderelectric.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bruder Electric, Inc.
Hatboro | Pennsylvania