You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Goshen. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line electricians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career. We are growing, and our goal is to have 100 of the best service professionals in the tri-state area by 2027.
You will diagnose and repair electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Join the on-call rotation.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
- $20 - $40 per hour plus bonus
- Our average Electrician earned over $65,000 last year
- Company paid medical insurance
- Vision, dental and life insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays including birthday, vacation, personal and sick time
- NATE certification
- Guaranteed year-round full-time hours
- Annual raises
- Free work boots and tool programs
- Ongoing training, support and training scholarships
- 100% company paid uniforms, ipads & cell phones
- Company wellness program including gym membership
- Flexible hours and differential pay
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll build life-long friendships at Jones Services.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Jones Services by visiting www.jonesservices.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions at www.jonesservices.com/careers here to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Services Company, LLC
Goshen | New York