We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been serving Butte County and the surrounding areas since 1991 (from our convenient & professional home office in Chico). You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads or heard about our reputation as the best from some of our thousands of great clients. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line electricians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
You will diagnose and repair residential electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Join the on-call rotation.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate aggressively in training , allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in the North State. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Company supplied, take it home at night, fully stocked, GPS protected, super-cool company truck.
• Medical, Health & Life Insurance .
• Company smart phone with integrated technologies.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• Retirement plan with a generous company match.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s the most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Able Home Services.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you are appreciated by our team and our customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Able Home Services by visiting www.callablefirst.com or check out what our clients say about us www.reviewbuzz.com/AblePlumbingElectrical. When you're ready, please follow the directions at http://www.callablefirst.com/able-plumbing-electrical/plumbing-jobs-chico.html here to apply for this position.
Point Loma Electric & Plumbing
San Diego | California