Electrical Install Coordinator / Install Manager / Service Manager! ...where might you fit?
Are you a warehouse manager, sales manager, or electrical parts distributer who already has a job? If so, read on!
Are you wondering what is next for your career?
Have you ever had an employer invest in your professional development?
There's plenty of employers offering management positions, BUT none quite like Divine Electric! It's fun and rewarding to work for a winning team!
Divine Electric was just voted "Best of Marin" by readers of Pacific Sun, Marin County. Divine Electric is also Marin County's #1 Yelp rated Service Electrician!
DO YOU HAVE THIS MUCH OPPORTUNITY AT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?
* Competitive pay with performance bonus!
* Paid live training from the best professionals in the country.
* Growing company with future management opportunities.
* Great benefit package with Kaiser health care plan, sick pay, holiday pay, and vacation pay.
* 401K retirement plan with company contribution AND discretionary company profit sharing plan.
DO YOU WANT ALL OF THIS WITHOUT OVERTIME, NIGHT, WEEKEND, OR HOLIDAY SHIFTS?
For over 16 years, Divine Electric has been locally owned and operated independent electrical contractor in Marin County. We are a Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm business hours company. No overtime, night, weekend, or holiday working hours.
We're looking for an exceptional "Installation Coordinator" or "Project Manager" to help our 12 electricians achieve happy customers and profitable revenue. You will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You thrive in a fun, fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
1. Technician paperwork evaluation for accuracy.
2. Support and follow up with Project Recommendations for return trips.
3. Material purchase orders review and upload into field service software.
4. Materials purchasing. Special Order safety, parts, tools, equipment etc.
5. Materials on-site delivery when needed.
6. Electrical permit applications: Apply and coordinate inspector meetings.
7. PG&E project applications: Apply and coordinate schedule for PG&E field crew.
8. Installer team project job costing and profit calculations.
9. One-on-one technician meetings (weekly, 15min each).
10. Install team weekly meeting facilitation (w/ help from owner).
11. Van fleet preparedness and cleanliness check ups. Safety, tools, materials, etc.
12. Warehouse organization for safety, tools, materials, equipment etc.
13. Develop ‘Standard Install Procedure" handbook.
• Proven track record in customer service.
• IT competent (Apple product based).
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communications.
• Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
• Passionate about Divine Electric and loves the brand.
• Some college, Bachelor degree, professional training, or equivalent is a plus.
• Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
• Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
• Highly motivated, flexible, and a great attitude on life.
• Pay to be determined based on experience.
• Exceptional performance results will be rewarded.
EVEN IF YOU ARE ALREADY EMPLOYED, you owe it to yourself and your family to at least check out Divine Electric and become part of a quality oriented and well-compensated group of professionals who are always looking to improve themselves. Imagine an employer with a small family feel with proven, best practice trainings, and awesome support for one another. Don't regret that you let this opportunity pass you by!
We invite you to visit www.DivineElectricNorcal.com to learn more about our extraordinary company. Candidates should respond with a current resume.
CSR, Dispatch, Dispatcher, Call Center, Install Coordinator, Install Manager, Project Manager, Service Manager, Electrician, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, SAVE THE DAY, WIN THE DAY, WINNER!
Divine Electric Norcal, Inc
San Rafael | California