We are currently seeking an experienced customer service rep for a fast paced HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Service Company. The ideal candidate must have an approachable personality, be self-motivated, as well as have excellent communication and phone skills. Must work well within a team environment as well as independently.
Qualified candidate must have a sales and service background and know how to close the deal.
The Big Task
You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Answer inbound calls
- Data entry
- Dispatch appointments to technicians in the field
- Record detailed information without errors
- Transfer calls
- Provide excellent customer service in a friendly manner
- Replying to emails
- Some clerical and administrative functions
- MUST have at least 5 consecutive years of experience within a Customer Service role and preferably, but not required within a Heating, A/C, and/or Plumbing service company.
- Punctuality and great attendance is a MUST
- Bi-lingual is a plus, but not required
- Attention to detail and organized
- Ability to type 30 wpm with excellent accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook
Salary commensurate with experience
Company offers great benefits:
- Paid Vacation
- 3 Personal days
- Health Insurance coverage with company participation
- 401K 100% match of the first 5% Vested from day one
- Long Term (LTD) and Short Term (STD) disability
- Participation in Legal Shield
- Nexstar Member
- Year-end bonus
- Paid weekly
Equal Opportunity Employer
No recruiters or staffing Agencies.