WHO WE ARE
Michael Jezouit purchased Aiello Plumbing & Heating in 1980. Since then, the company changed its name to Aiello Home Services and has diversified into one of the largest home service companies in Connecticut. The business has grown from one employee to more than 60 home services professionals.
Aiello Home Services is a growing residential hvac, plumbing & electrical company looking for a qualified, full-time, Administrative Assistant to aid in the success of our company's growth. The candidate we are looking for is serious about their career and is willing to help us grow. It's a challenging, exciting, and fun opportunity in a professional environment located in Windsor Locks, CT
The Big Task
- Meet daily with H.E.S. Manager to determine department needs.
- Be present with department data and statistics at regularly scheduled daily and weekly held meetings.
- Be able to type data accurately into spreadsheets. Excel skills necessary.
- Draft letters to customers. Word skills necessary.
- MUST be able to provide excellent customer service, will be handling all customer concerns on the phone and/or in person.
- ......other administrative tasks.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A consistently positive attitude with the ability to deal with change on an ongoing basis.
- Must be a TEAM player. Constant interactions with co-workers and customers.
- Exceptional telephone communication skills in relating to customers needs wants and concerns.
- The ability to educate customers on the phone
- Be able to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to type efficiently and accurately.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- Experience in utilities, home fuel and/or trades data entry a huge plus!
- Excel and word skills a must.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation package
- Paid Holiday's
- Company parties and events
- .....and more!
Learn More About Us
Thank you for taking the time to view our position at Aiello Home Services. Apply today! For questions call Joe direct at 860-292-2639. We appreciate your time and look forward to building a relationship! AA/EOE.