Do you find yourself thinking this:
I'm the best and I want to join a team that appreciates me, where I can create my own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in central New Jersey. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line plumbers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career. If you live the following core values then read on:
You will diagnose, repair and install residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Join the on-call rotation.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
If you can achieve the above, find it fun and challenging and hold a NJ Masters Plumber License - then you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in central New Jersey. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Company supplied, take it home at night, safe and super-cool company truck.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 50% for you and your family's insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
• New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• 401k Plan with profit sharing.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Princeton Air.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and our customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Princeton Air here by visiting www.princetonair.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions at https://www.princetonair.com/careers to apply for this position.
Princeton Air Conditioning, Inc.
Princeton Junction | New Jersey