WHO WE ARE
- Assist the Lead Installer with HVAC system installations
- Support the Lead Installer in providing the up-most customer service
- Be professional in providing services to our customers
Genz-Ryan Plumbing & Heating is a family owned and operated
company located in Burnsville, MN and has been delivering the best
customer service since 1950. We focus on area furnace repair, air
conditioning repair, and plumbing repair needs while serving all around
the Twin Cities, including: Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Apple Valley,
Bloomington, Burnsville, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Rosemount, Savage,
and communities in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area.
Genz-Ryan Plumbing & Heating is currently seeking a full time HVAC Apprentice.
We believe in learning while you earn. This opportunity has plenty of
room for advancement, to take on a career in HVAC. The HVAC Apprentice
will assist the HVAC lead installer in installing new construction
heating, air conditioning, and other systems. HVAC experience not
necessary, WE TRAIN!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience is a plus, construction experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to take direction and be willing to learn
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- All offers are contingent on passing a drug test and background check
- 100% Paid Health and Dental Insurance Premium (for both single and family)
- 100% Paid Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
interested? We are looking forward to a long-term working relationship
with a hard-working, talented and dedicated individual.
Compensation starts at $14+ per hour depending on experience
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or
disabled status, or genetic information.