WHO WE ARE
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring.
- Reassemble and test equipment following repairs.
- Inspect and test systems to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect any locate malfunctions.
- Discuss heating-cooling system malfunctions with users to isolate problems or to verify that malfunctions have been corrected.
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the materials expended on work orders.
- Test equipment
- Adjust controls.
develop, and perform preventative and general maintenance procedures
such as cleaning, power-washing and vacuuming equipment, oiling parts,
and changing filters.
- Assist with other work in coordination with service team.
Genz-Ryan Plumbing and Heating
is a family owned and operated company located in Burnsville, MN and
has been delivering the best customer service since 1950. We focus on
area furnace repair, air conditioning repair, and plumbing repair needs
while serving all around the Twin Cities, including: Minneapolis, Saint
Paul, Apple Valley, Bloomington, Burnsville, Eagan, Eden Prairie,
Edina, Rosemount, Savage, and communities in the Minneapolis-St. Paul
Genz-Ryan Plumbing & Heating is currently seeking a full time HVAC Service Technicians.
In this position you will perform skilled level work to install,
maintain, troubleshoot, repair, balance and perform analysis on all
types of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration
(HVACR) equipment systems, designs and applications. Conduct trouble
shooting using diagnostic test equipment, perform visual inspections to
determine failure or scope of repairs, isolate malfunction and initiate
WHY WE NEED YOU
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge of HVAC Practices and codes
- Obtain and maintain certifications
candidates must be able to pass Drug Screen/10yr Bkgrd/Crim/DMV Screen.
Must have clean driving record for the past 5 years. No DUI
What We Offer
- 100% Paid Health Insurance (for both single and family)
- 100% Paid Dental Insurance (for both single and family)
- 100% Paid Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays