Exceptional knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
· Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
· Clean, safe driving record.
· Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· Strong verbal and written communications.
· Passionate about our company culture and customer service.
· High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
· Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
· Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
· Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
· Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Home Service Doctors’ a well-respected 12-year-old family owned and operated home services company is looking for exceptional HVAC technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC repair and installation.
As a HVAC technician with our company, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair HVAC issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
We encourage you to watch this video that outlines what our HVAC technician position entails. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd5gdNfgceU
We also ask you to watch this short clip that highlights the spirit of Home Service Doctors’ and who we are as a company! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrkaBxs7Mkw
This position is based in Northern Virginia, and it serves all of the neighboring communities.
Compensation $30,000-$95,000 based on experience and performance measures.
must be well groomed, have a clean driving record and be able to pass a
drug screening and background check. We offer ongoing training.
Home Service Doctors
Fairfax | Virginia